Electrical Panel Upgrade in Calgary
Need a panel upgrade to keep your home’s power system safe & efficient?
Pete the Plumber technicians aren’t just skilled with a wrench and fixing water problems. We also have trained electricians able to upgrade the electrical panel in your Calgary home.
Experienced electricians can help you reorganize your existing electric circuitry to accommodate changes you make in your home; or we can replace an old panel that is no longer doing the job.
Needless to say, if the panel box and electrical wiring running through your home is not up-to-code, it needs attention. Over-currents and short circuits can occur.
Some older Calgary homes still have panels that were built for electricity usage from decades ago. Power requirements have increased for most of us, requiring new solutions to handle the extra throughput.
We help you install a new service panel to do an effective job of acting as the control box of your home’s electrical system – safely and efficiently.
After an initial assessment of the problem(s), we’ll recommend the changes you need to make to your existing electrical system and panel box.
Make An Informed Decision
You may need to upgrade your panel box if:
- Electricity does not run through your home efficiently
- You experience frequent short circuits in your home
- You have unexplained high electricity bills
- You have increased your electricity consumption and are overloading the existing panel box
- You want to run a greener, more energy-efficient home
- Your panel box is an ancient relic!