Professional electrician services to power your home safely…
Pete the Plumber is now offering electrical services!
Pete the Plumber’s team of trained electricians work alongside our plumbers to help you power your home safely.
Many Calgary homes have outdated electrical systems that were designed for lower power usage. Sometimes homeowners also want to make improvements to their homes and require electrical and plumbing advice.
As a one-stop shop for plumbing and electrical services, we’ll send out the right professionals to assess what you need and get the job done efficiently, in a timely manner, while being easy on the pocket.
We’ve been doing this since 1999 and have grown into one of Calgary’s most respected outfits.
- Panel upgrades
- Basement rough-ins
- Wiring for garages
- Hot tubs
- Ceiling and bath fans
- Garburator wiring
Whether it’s repairing or replacing old systems, installing new ones, or providing general electrical maintenance, we provide a hotline to professional help.
We’ll assess the nature of any problem(s), recommend the work required, and arrange a convenient time to get the job done.
Got an electrical problem that needs fixing?
Electrical Company Calgary
Electrical problems need immediate attention – especially in environments like bathrooms and laundries where there is water.
Don’t leave them until they become more serious. Call us if you:
- Experience frequent short circuits or power surges in your home
- Have unexplained high electricity bills
- Have doubts about whether the existing system is up to code
- Have an old electrical system that has not been looked at for many years
- Have added electrical appliances and may need to upgrade existing equipment (like panel box)
- Need a secondary electrical panel to supply power to the garage or other external building
- Need additional wiring for new appliances
- Want to run a more energy-efficient home