Keep away the mold with expertly-fitted ceiling & bath fans
Poor ventilation can cause a build up of mold and mildew. Not only does that look terrible – it’s unhealthy.
So if you’ve got a bathroom that regularly fogs up and stays that way, it’s time to do something about it.
By installing a bathroom fan, you make sure that the air circulates, the room’s well ventilated, and mold doesn’t get a chance to form.
The same applies to main bathrooms as it does to basement bathrooms or small powder rooms but your choice of fan will change according to room size.
Pete the Plumber’s electricians can help you to create a healthy, happy home environment:
- Advice on selecting the right ceiling and bath fan(s)
- Installation of the fan(s)
- Repair of faulty ventilation systems
- Replace old fans with new ones, as necessary
- Ongoing maintenance as required
In fact, we provide a wide range of electrical services. These are in addition to the plumbing services that we’ve made our name for in the Calgary area over the past two decades.
Selecting the right bath fan
Bathroom Fan Installation & Replacement
Bathroom fans are generally relatively simple to install, But beforehand, you need to make sure that you have the right model.
There are three major factors to consider:
- Sones level – a measure of how loud your fan is
- CFM – cubic feet per minute measures the airflow provided by the fan
- The size of your old fan (if you are replacing it)
You don’t want to end up with a noisy fan that’s incapable of clearing the fog and that increases your energy bill too much.
We help you choose the one you need; and then install so that it does its job far into the future.