We’ll replace your old Poly-B Piping
Poly B Piping Calgary
Polybutylene pipe was installed between 1973 – 1999 and is a grey flexible water pipe. The big problem; it leaks a lot!
Polybutylene Pipe Replacement
Common issues include:
- Leaks throughout the system when higher levels of chlorine exist in the water supply.
- Improper installation of the pipe in homes where fittings were installed too tightly can result in cracks causing leaks.
- Improper installation of bent piping, when put under stress, can cause leaks and damages to homes.
- Leaks caused by installation near high heat areas including hot water tanks, in the attic, and other areas of extensively high temperatures.
- Leaks caused by the use of acetal (white or grey) fittings to connect pipes rather than the preferred metal fittings.
We’ll help you create the problem-free, mess-free, safe home that you and your family want to live in.